Reviews for "GOLEM"

Nice!

A bit short but this has potential.

I wouldn't mind a series following the golem & master's killing spree.

Bravo :)

Interesting

I hope you have more of a story because it is too short to standalone but just long enough to give a taste of what could come. Even if it's not an animation, say it be in a comic form I'd love to see more.

Great animation!

I liked it!

The Evil Couple, GOLEM, and Heather standing there, and then Heather turned evil, that really cool! Hey, cant you make a GOLEM 2, where we see the kills, not that bloody? That would have been cool!

Great Potential

I could tell that there was a story here, but it was quite short, too short actually, and you really need to work on your story developement skills, but you have massive potential, and i loved your art style, it was fantastic! Seriously, keep on practicing dood, seriously, i can see you doing really great stuff later down the road! Keep your head high and your spirits up, and don't let anyone tell you your no good, because I see greatness in you man.

not too bad

I hope from all the other bad reviews it didn't bring your spirits down. It really isn't that bad like most are making it. People, there is a story. Henry breaks up with Heather, Heather gets mad and somehow their heart carving was on this golem. It's a story of revenge. This isn't lacking in story. It's lacking in animation. It was a bit too short, the scenes didn't add up, and it was choppy. So, develop your scenes better and maybe get a second opinion on your storyboards. Other than that I thought it was a good animation.