Reviews for "GOLEM"

GREAT xp

BUTTT this reminded me of a episode from batman beyond???? where a geek get this robot and takes over the world

Not bad.

When I saw the very beginning to the part when she awakes the golem I thought I was going to hate it. Until I saw her hand holding a list of names then I was like, "oh shit she's killing people".
The music fits alright into the scene and the animation is good. Since its a short, I'm glad to see there was no sound fx and voice because there was no need. Visuals did all the talking and music helps sets the mood. pretty good

hehe :P

I like your animation style, this sort of felt like a teaser for a series. would love to see more of it!

nice :O buuuut

you stole music from comics zone :)

it was good overall

it didnt have alot of animation from the characters but overall the plot was ok i give it a 8 very nice jow couldve been better but it was good