For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 163 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "DESTROY: Keanu Reeves"

You suck!

Keanu is one of the best actors in the world
( okay, with the exception of the second two matrix movies) Give the poor guy a break!

piece of shit!

you sux!! keanu is the best!

Ha Ha

I am glad to see this wooden actor die. For those defending his acting ability, maybe we should have someone make a game staring... you. Call it the Kiss Keanu's Ass game. And in that game, he continues making money off retards who defend him as an actor and even, *shudder*, a musician.

I've got one thing to say to Keanu... Whoa.

RE: loser!!!

Dumb-bitch. he spelled the fucking name right. I have the box for The Matrix right here. It is Keanu Reeves. Don't fuck around unless you know what you are talking about, you stupid piece of shit.

ermm.... nah, sorry

that was bogus. really pointless, minimal effort... altogehter pretty poor. no background? figures