Reviews for "DESTROY: Keanu Reeves"

it was okay

you could only shoot him in one place..either the face or the gun in his hand...the ending stunk...but if was still fun

Boring

wtf was with that? u had to hit him like 50 times! if shooting him in the face doesnt do anything, dont make it!!!

can you actually make a funny game worth playing?

i totally did not like this, it was the worst, a waste of time, first if you want to kill someone, make it FUNNY not just "Oh there he is shoot him!"
have humor and better sound!!

hey dude i like keanu reeves

hey i like keanu reeves britney spears and kristina aguilera that a whole other story!!!

This was the dumbest game I've ever played.

What the heck was that. This game is gay. The graphics sucked,the action sucked,the violence sucked. I have more fun sleeping! This game really sucks!