Reviews for "DESTROY: Keanu Reeves"

don;t diss Keanu

C'mon, you have to admit Keanu was pretty badass in The Matrix. The shootout scene in the lobby of the government building? you have to admit that was badass! Matrix Reloaded is out, BTW, and there will be a third, Matrix Revolutions, coming out in November.

O.K.

Its a ok game. But not enough Blood. Classic arcade shooter gameplay was great. And when you lose and win you got some dumbass faggot voices. Should get rid of those motherfuckers.

finishable

u gotta shoot his hands off before u shoot his head+when he is in his martial arts stance u hafta shoot his head bout 20X before it comes off. Hardly satifying but not as hard as ppl think. great music tho!!! what artist?

#1 thing here is you people suck

ok i beat this game, it took me 2 tries, *oh no*
you blow off his hands a bunch and shoot his head when they are gone, eventually he ends up without a gun standing there and u have to blow his head off by repeatedly blasting it.

this was an .. OK game, and it is beatable people ill screenshot my win if you dont belive me its very easy.

That sucked

He doesnt even die? why is this in the assassin section agtain? I throught people die here and the games are good.