Reviews for "DESTROY: Keanu Reeves"

Shitty

poooooooop piece of shit run away dont let this game load~it sucks like a whore around chocolate dicks!!

Na man

That was pretty damn shit, a little 2 hard as well
Here's a hint-
TRY HARDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuckin´Cool

That was the COOOOOOOLEST GAME I´ve ever played!!!!!!The pictures were cool the music was cool too!!!!!!!!U'r a god!I'll play it 1000000000000000000000 times!

sucked

Nobody can be told how shitty this game is, u have to see it for yourself (but honestly don't waste ur time).

this game was total crap and thats being nice

this was 1 of the worst games I've ever played. it was total fuckin' shit there was no blood, no gore I thought this was supposed to be assasin not pansyland remove this piece of shit now!!!!!!!