Reviews for "Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3"

good game a few bugs and if u want to get PASSION OF THE EXTERMINATOR MEDAL u have to first save the bug but take a peace of wood before u do it and smash him with the wood

Glitch - Can't go any further past that rock. Music became annoying after a bit as well..

some bugs but this very good

imposible

I can't complete the colour puzzle. Either one of two thigs happens. The first is that Remus moves to the second status, but the game thinks his on the first. the consqences is that you can't access those 3 colours anymore. The second bug is that onthe firther right of that same puzzle occusionally the screen becomes completely black. :-/