For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 213 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3"

Best entry in the series yet! There's a lot of cool features, so I made a list.

Pros
+ Great story, characters, and setting.
+ Music.
+ Graphics.
+ A lot of interactivity. We can pick up items and carry them around, and Reemus or Liam go out of each other's way.
+ Fun and creative puzzles
+ Character switching. It's really great to be able to control both of them individually, going between the scenes, both having different dialogue, mentioned going out of each other's way etc.
+ Two game paths and endings

Cons
- Even though we have two different paths, the game is way too short. :( it's such a joy to play we don't want to stop.

Overall: 9/10

Brilliant as always!!! :D

Found a little glitch though, on the second scene (at least there, haven't tried in any other scene) if you press the arrows a bit too quickly the final screens on the left or right still have arrows pointing to an impossible path, clicking them crashes the scene (it all becomes black) and you need to press the restart button.
Just a little thing I thought I should let you know, once more the game was brilliant!

i couldn't get off the puzzle with pictures its still a good game

best game ever !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally some trophies!