Reviews for "Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3"

is anyone there

To get the Exterminator Achievement...

Get an Axe...and then...you do Lium's story. Need to Axe the bug a few questions if catch my drift. Good stuff! Love this game. Bugs of course as tons have mentioned

Only half for the bugs. For example, the one on the first level, that allow you to go much further than 3 screens, but than black screen, and on the last level of agressive path, where the button get stuck, they said something about 3 on 1 place or else and no chance to pour damn juice.

Awesome game. I can't wait to see what happens next.

Love Reemus & Liam! Top notch graphics and challenging puzzles.
Glitch after the tree falls on the politician roach. If Liam rings the bell the game freezes up, can't restart the scene or anything. Thanks for these great games and keep up the great work Z!