Reviews for "Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3"

The level select is broken, when I click on a level to play it I get taken to a black screen with the two arrow symbols in the bottom left and right corners, and the ending screen rock music playing. If I click reset, the music stops, but not much else happens. If I click reset after I got to the ending screen by playing the game, it resets to the last level of that route (Happened with Reemus' PATH OF AGGRESSION - Not sure about Liam's PATH OF LEAST RESISTANCE). Other than that, fantastic SJoR gameplay as usual.

-SN

Nice work man! 5 stars :D

Great game, replaying it after a few years. I ran into a glitch, though. During the segment with the politician roach, if I click the left arrow on the first screen, the whole screen goes black and the only way to get out of it is restarting the level.

Found a glitch on the last level in the path of aggression. When you click the arrows while Reemus is on the pressure, it still thinks Reemus is on it.(and not Reemus is definitely not a cuddler if he won't cuddle himself.) But great game, great series, 5/5 hope it continues and doesn't die off.(not the deathslugs, of course.)

This was fun and of artistic quality, as all the other games in the series. Also an original idea to split the world in two, and base the path on a decision taken. Keep it up!