Reviews for "Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3"

Good.

Iv played this before and I know it's a good game, but upon playing it again, Iv encountered a glitch where after I catch the squirrel, the game gives me a black screen when I want to leave. I have replayed the level several times and I can't find any way around the glitch.

Intruiging

This game offers a lot of variety, yet i feel it hasn't fullfilled its's true potentential.
Also,i'm not much of a strategist,so i couldn't rate iyt as high as it deserves.

cool

another good game

excellent as always

I'm loving this story, and the path of strength is funny when you see the 2 guys fighting lol

awesome

for passion of the exterminator:
do the path of least resistance, but have reemus get the%uFEFF stick. then use the stick to kill the bug in the next scene.