For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 93 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Journeys of Reemus: Ch 3"

How in the heck do i get the passion of the exterminator medal?

good game but there is some bugs that need to be fixed

This has a different type of puzzle element added to the point and click style that, in my opinion, didn't add a lot to the experience.
But I cherish you to keep diving into new stuff.
One thing that was underwhelming for me is that, while the art was more polished, the designs were mostly normal looking. I missed the weird inorganic nature designs you had in your previous games.

Fun, great music, and the great story leaves you wanting more. I adore a good point-and-click so I hold a bit of bias here but anyone who hasn't tried out this game and the series as a whole should try it. During play however I found a bug where when you're trying to free the fly and click the directional keys too fast it leads to a black scene where you have to restart the whole scene. A bit annoying when it happens twice in a row but besides that this remains the best chapter so far.

Different

and here is one of those different kinds of games, as you can have some very nice animation and even better "ART-WORK" on this one you really pushed the limits of something like this, the smooth art was just pretty amazing, as for the game itself that was actually notbad either and was highly impressed.

~~THINGS TO IMPROVE ON~~
Onlything at all and maybe its nothing but some "FLASHY" outcomes on effects and also much more medals.

~X~