Reviews for "Gravitaxis ++"

"Best"

The gravitaxis effect was amazing~!! I love this animation, it makes me wish I could do things like this (or at least come close to it). You seriously did an amazing job.
One of the best animations here :3

love it

dude i love everything you do plz keep it up and can you suggest som spanish rock i com listen to

the best

vinnie yur the best.

Ikasu! (Japanese for Brillant )

Mind Blowing Gravitaxis defiantly one of a kind, I've never seen anything like it. The music for it was a perfect match as well!! The whole idea with <<RWD absolutely genius. Inspired me to create an animation Thanks!

... What a trip

I really wish I could watch this in a chronologically flipped order >_> because it's obviously in reverse. And what happens *after* he hits the ground? He just fell from ORBIT! The natural gravity of the world CCC is in must be very low...