Reviews for "Gravitaxis ++"

WOW!!! I will try to explain

so the guy is harboring some sort of drug that no one is allowed to have but everyone wants so he tries to escape using anti-gravity boots so when that one officer in the air with him took one of the drugs and let him go he is kind of like robin hood breaking the law so the people of his village can be happy. And by the way YOU ARE AWSOME!!!

This blew my mind

It is surprisingly difficult to wrap my head around what I just saw especially with the ending. It just blew my mind. Nuff said.

man

no matter how many times i watch this i still love it and the music

Beautiful!

Brilliantly done!

Epic video of epicness

This is one of the most awsome videos I have seen, was this a recount of an acid trip? What would be sweet would be another version that goes forward.