Reviews for "DMT:How to read music/tab"

Complicated

The game is not complicated. I can read music sheets but, I'm from Québec, in Canada, so I speak french all day long and in french it's Do Ré Mi Fa Sol La Si Do, not C D E F G A B, so.... It's a little bit complicated for me... -_-' I'm just....lost.... =P But it's a great game, and it's easy to understand....for english people! ^^

Darkmaster603 responds:

I'm sorry to hear that, maybe I'll starrt a translated series.

good

i already know how to read sheet music, kinda

this is a good way to get people into music.

Darkmaster603 responds:

Thanks, glad you think so!

Finally someone who explains this stuff slow and easy enough to let it sink in a bit and the visuals and transitions are clean and smooth. The basics are important when you know little to nothing (like me). But i have to say i don't understand why its under the featured games when this is classified as a movie. But no real problems with the actual movie itself.

Darkmaster603 responds:

I had it under the game category by accident, so that's the reason why lol.

great

this was great! I have a kickass ear but shitty eye, which fucks me up with theory. Now you just have to make one for mandolin and i'll be golden!:D

Darkmaster603 responds:

Lol, I don't know a lot about the mandolin, but I'll try!

after 12 years of reading notes

too bad these where only the basic keys. i do miss the 1/2 to 1/16 or 1/32's, rest signs and perhaps a beat signature(lie a 4/4th or a 3/8th or a 12/16th), mb good for part 2

Darkmaster603 responds:

yea, I'm adding that into the next one. Thanks for the suggestion though!