Reviews for "DMT:How to read music/tab"

Pretty good

When the menu first came up and gave the options I was a little disheartened and nervous, but actually I'm impressed. I'm learning to play the guitar and that helped me out quite a bit. I look forward to your future tutorials.

Darkmaster603 responds:

Thanks, I'm glad it helped!

Need more ?

you might want to make a test for people who may want to make sure that they understand. The theory part was okay, but you could add sounds to help understand that F# and Gb are the same sound (for exemple).

Darkmaster603 responds:

Yea, I think after I finish the tablature tutorial, I'll come back to this and upgrade it.

Very Helpful!!

Now I know I'm saying that it's informational and helpful, but I would think that a few questions at the end reviewing the main points of the tutorial would be a nice addition, especially to test if the viewer understood what was being taught. Other than that, it's great that somebody has the nuts to upload something like this here! :)

~Proto

Darkmaster603 responds:

Yes, I brushed up on my coding, and am making some "mini games" in the next one. Glad you liked it, and thanks for the tip!

It's a great basic tutorial.

But I don't think this deserved daily feature and front page, there was not that much coding to it, basically just pages of info and scroll buttons. Also, the music glitched when you go back to main menu.

Don't get me wrong though, this is a good tutorial. You definitely made this easy to understand and accessible to new musicians. So you get an 8/10!

Darkmaster603 responds:

Thanks! I agree this doesn't really deserve daily feature, but the next one will, I promise lol.

Pretty Good, But Missing a Few Spots...

Hey that was fantastic, but I agree with my "peers" that you should add guitar pro, and i think you should've incorporated the naturals. Also next tutorial you should add different instruments (if you have time :P) For example violin, since i always have trouble remembering sharps, ect.
Also time sig. and key sig.

Darkmaster603 responds:

I don't really know how to write for other instruments, but I'll try my hardest to incorporate more than just piano and guitar lol.