Reviews for "DMT:How to read music/tab"

Ah! mate it really works!

im amazed. i can ony say that, your game could help many people trying to accord music or play enstruments.im glad that your not like the other animators(too much sexual themes etc.) Your project must be used in schools for Music lesson, im glad to played(watched:P)your game make more useful games or videos like these for people.im reallly enjoyed when i was watching it.

Deathknight

by the way if you answer me too it would be nice becouse non of the animators have answered me :D

Darkmaster603 responds:

I answer every review I get, music or flash! It's always nice to have someone acknowledge they read your review.

I'm glad you liked this, I do plan on doing A LOT of these, so make sure to check back often! I actually give guitar/music theory lessons, and I noticed that not everyone can learn the same way. Well, hopefully I can change that by making a tutorial interesting with flash.

Thanks for the review!

Thought it was a tad small

I can already read music fine so I was interested to see how someone else explained it. From what I read you really only explained the basics, and pretty much nothing on time. It was nice, but I think you should have added a little more in there.

Darkmaster603 responds:

Yea, I agree. I thought about it, and I think I'll keep this the way it is. This is a tutorial on how to read music, not so much a tutorial on sheet music. The sheet music tutorial will explain everything.

Like I've said, I wanted to keep this simple and as easy top understand as possible, mostly for beginners. Thanks for the review and input though!

It's...

That easy!? I never really read music while playing the guitar, just by ear, maybe I can get better by reading tabs while i play. Thanks!

Darkmaster603 responds:

Reading the tab/sheet music will defiantly help you! You'll get a visually understanding of what's going on, which will help when you make your own stuff!

Thx!

Thx for a tutorial. But when i return to menu, the music starts to play on another music. Try fixing that. May be stopAllSounds() might help.

Darkmaster603 responds:

I did fix that. If you look, you'll see there is some text that says stop music. Just click that and it!

But thanks for the bug report anyways!

Hey, this really helps!

Finally I understand tablature! Didn't have a clue before, but you explained it very nicely. Plus you had a nice "image" to rest my eyes on. Many thanks!

Darkmaster603 responds:

You're welcome! I'm glad it helped you!

Make sure to RSS feed, the in depth tablature tutorial is in the works!