Reviews for "DMT:How to read music/tab"

Very Simple

Very simple, neat and proper. While informative I couldn't help but hate the music being looped. You also have a problem with a menu button in the tab section, where it should say continue, it says menu. Good job overall!

Darkmaster603 responds:

I hate the music too, but it was the only thing I have made that ind of fits the feeling lol.

thanks for the report

cool.

Thanks for the info on Tab. I play guitar, and learned piano as a kid, but always wondered what tab was for. I didn't go through the whole thing, but noticed you misspelled "consecutive" in the early pages of the learning sheet music part. Thanks for helping all the guitar heroes out there take it to the real world.

Oh, your logo at the front end is a little slooooooooooow. Read it. Got it. Thanks. Maybe just put it on your menu screen.

Darkmaster603 responds:

OH jeez, thanks for telling me about the typo!

I made the logo a bit more interesting, and to me it seems like to goes by a lot faster. But I think I'll add a skip button.

Thanks for the review and report!

Pretty good

I still find musictheory.net (also done in flash) to be more useful to me though.

Darkmaster603 responds:

Yes, I doubt my flashes will be better than music theory.net, but I thought I would try anyways.

zzzzz

kinda boring....but useful

a good way to make this exciting to to keep pressing continue and then the music doubles up.... its like techno

Darkmaster603 responds:

Well, the first priority of this flash isn't to be entertaining, although I tried to make it somewhat entertaining.

I hope you can find some use out of this though!

Not Bad

But you could of gone into more detail on the tab section by including other symbols like bends, slides, tremelo pick etc.

Darkmaster603 responds:

That's in the next tutorial!

I should have put it in this tutorial, but I guess I got lazy. I'm working hard to make sure the next one covers EVERYTHING.

thanks for the input!