Reviews for "Pokemanze"

LOL!

Yeah, now that also brings to question when and how they they evolve...

Stalagmite responds:

LOL. i would say evolution is not as attractive as it seems in the cartoon.. they just censored it with white light... what you actually see is a gross hairy, warty slobby cheesey scary scuzz ball. but then it turns from a teenager to adult LOL. or something like that. yes... i tink i have an idea. :D:D:D THANKS FOR THE INSPIRATION! LOL.
thanks for the review, and the score dude. you rock :D:D:D

I do say, AWESOME!

Being a pokemon fan myself (hence the name), I loved this! Funny, brilliant, and great animation. The voices were hard to takes serious with the high pitch, but the jokes were funny. I really hope you make more. And a threesome with jiggy you say? Hmm...sounds good. Please continue.

Stalagmite responds:

LOL. no... i wont be doing hentai Pokemanze. despite what i said lol. i will hopefully be having jiggly puff in it.
yes the voices where a little ridiculous... although i think squirtles was quite accurate. but that is only because it is not meant to be taken seriously. it is a parody cartoon like south park... only south park is funny lol. i am glad you enjoyed the jokes though.
More will be coming...
but first is my secret project :D:D:D oh yes :D:D:D

Awsome !!!

Make More :D !!!!

Stalagmite responds:

i certainly will do! i have something else in the works ATM. but soon as! :D:D:D thanks for the score and reveiw and for watching :D:D:D

dare I say?......BRILLIANT!

amazing
all the crap I have been ranting about to my stoner friends for years
packed into a convienent little spoof
congrats
you win

~~Tyler~~

Stalagmite responds:

LOL. kewl. if it werent for stoners.. i never would have had the inspiration for this movie! thank god for stoners! they are GOOD for the economy!

and i win? but the game has just begun! muhahahah! !! (halloween pokemonze episode! i have great plans for it :D)

wow

lol i will never look at pikachu and squirtle the same way again lol!!!

Stalagmite responds:

oh... their are many more ways to see them in the future... how about a threesome with jiggly puff? LOL.
thanks dude. :D:D:D