Reviews for "Pokemanze"

"Squirtle says LOL!"

Whered you come with this? It seems just really random but I guess thats what makes it funny. Cant wait for the next one. :D

Stalagmite responds:

Haha... thanks dude! people like the "lol" bit. it is definately random. but i have big plans for the next one. it will make more sense, have more characters. and it will change scenery and the charatcres will MOVE as apposed to being sat down doing nothing.
When i learn flash i will pump out another one for ya all! thanks for the comment and awesome score man! made my day :D:D:D

Pretty Funny. :)

Despite the language, I thought this was really funny. :) You animate really well too. Yeah. I used to wonder that too when I was younger. xD
Good stuff here. Heh, I used to use Anime Studio too for a little while, but I never was able to get the hang of it, and I discovered that Toon Boom was much better for animating in my style, but this is excellent quality. :) I've always loved Pokemon, so I like anything with Pokemon in it.. xD Alright then. *goes to watch you now*

Stalagmite responds:

haha, yeah sorry about the language. only my target audience is the kind who watch south park lol. sorry if any offended you. and toon boom i was learning toom boom the other day, but it didnt click quite like anime did for me. Also i cant beliee their is someone else out their who knows that anime studio is! lol. apparently no one else does!
Hahaha... thanks for this splendid little review. Also if you decide you want to participate in the next episode of the series, you wont have any lines that you consider to be harsh. although other people will.
again it is your choice to be involved... thanks again chicken! take care :D:D:D

LOL

I hope you make a second episopde of this it was funny as hell

Stalagmite responds:

hah... yeah i am defintaley working on that. i have voice actors and script assistance to aid me in the procces. that will hopefully help it be funnier, and much more interesting to watch :D:D:D
thnaks for the glorious ten! yay!

"Squirtle says lol" Brilliant :D

The comedy in this animation is awesome. I had a hard time breathing through the whole animation. the animation was good and if I am not wrong you used Adobe After Effects. I hope to see more and keep animation in AE it gives a better effect in the animation. Keep the good work going and hope to see more^^ .

PS. Sorry if i spell bad I suck writing in English.

Stalagmite responds:

HAHA!lol. i am really pleased you enjoyed the show man! but it is actually using ANIME STUDIO. an old rubishy animation program. :D
I would love to keep using ANIME STUDIO but rendered versions just take up to many MB. this should only b a smal amount of MB but it takes up 9.8. MB.
thanks man for your ethusiasm and support! i am pleased you laughed so much! :D:D:D
take care!

I seriously loved this movie!

It totally deserved front page. I cant wait for the next installment! My favorite part was when pikachu was on the phone with the telemarketer "Sir sir please do not hang up I need to say words at you about windows" LOL! In real life I chuckled. But it really is funny. Keep this up dude its great!!!

Stalagmite responds:

thanks man! i really appreciate that! i am working as hard as i can to learn flash! when i learn how to properly utilise it, i will definatelty pump out more!