Reviews for "Pokemanze"

Hmmm....

I would seem that flash is most optimal for the trade...... Well done by the way, and I'm looking forward to the series.

Stalagmite responds:

Definately. i appreciate your support! and i have lots of ideas on how to improve already! thanks alot dude! :D:D:D

HEYHAIFUCKINGLARIOUS!!

Alright! This was really funny. The only complaints I have about it is the whole flash,swf file bullshit you explained in your comments, so yeah, learn flash, make more, because this one was halarious. The other thing is have a more concrete ending. Cause the ending sorta left you like "?". "Is there more???" So yeah. Loved it. I love you. I want your babies.

Stalagmite responds:

LOL. I am glad you found it funny! flash is the better one. yup by a mile. i definately am getting it. I left the ending open, but didnt give any kind of resolve i know. Sorry about that. but it is my first ever cartoon. (Letters and shapes doesnt count lol)
thanks alot! really appreciate it!
and sorry.. I reproduce Asexually. :D:D:D

Animation is good

It would be nice to have it play the whole way through. how about a preloader?

Stalagmite responds:

I did mention the preloader. i am aware of it. LOL. and it plays through for me and others? i dont understand why your computer would not respond as well as others? Thanks for the compliment. and sorry if you couldnt watch it all.

AWESOME!!!

Love the Indian dude, tech support for windows does suck, and the whole bed bumping part, pure greatness. Love to see more!
Drew says LOL!

Stalagmite responds:

yayness! i am glad you enjoyed it. I watched it and just couldnt help but notice how shitty i felt it was.
well... i am definately getting flash. thanks for your support and interest in this project! it is what kept me going!
thanks again. :D:D:D and if i need help with flash! lol. you get the burden of being the first asked MUHAHAHAH!
:D:D:D