Reviews for "Pokemanze"

LoL

Though the dialog was lacking (did you just pile words onto paper and call it a script?) I thought the animation was good, and so I give you a thumbs up and a friendly pat on the behind.

:D

Squirtle says LoL

Stalagmite responds:

thank you lol. i have been zero bombed by goons of the gurn. and you just cheered me up! yeah, the script is kinda lame. i am going to work harder on scripts in the future to try and impress you more! :D. and i glady take the pat on the behind! lol.

help

good. but how do you make a flash game and movie.im new to newgs. email me at
xxjohnny4@gmail.com

Stalagmite responds:

i am sorry. but i use anime studio. and i suck at flash. i have no idea how to script gaming either. sorry! thanks for the ten though :D:D:D

lols

very funny please make a sequel. I loved the jokes.

Stalagmite responds:

thanks buddy! you are cheering me up already! lol. i will try to make you happy too with a sequal! :D:D:D

LOL!!!

This is a very funny video!

Stalagmite responds:

thanks guys! realy appreciate the input! i will be making more. :D:D:D

pokewhaaaaat?

wow... umm... I'm going to tell you honestly this was horrible...
the graphics were great even in bad quality but whaaat?
two pokemon sitting and talking.... that sounds familiar....
I'm pretty sure you took this from robot chicken...(concept not jokes)
you even used the same pokemon not to mention the jokes were badly timed
the jokes werent that great to me.... and you made it quite pointless just two pokemon talking bout how the cant do it without private parts and added swear words (I know it should be funny but you put it in a way that it isnt)
then after the (sadly boring) two minutes they were going to a concert (yay this means no more sitting/talking I THOUGHT) then you waited 10 seconds in silence untill the screen went black and it replayed so I must say quite dissappointing
hopefully when you do learn flash you can actually DO its sequels more funny with more stuff.... voice acting wasn't even funny or great...
oh and in the description you spelled finished wrong.. I think... idk
anyway hope to see better -colit12 review guy

Stalagmite responds:

okay. right... thank you very much for your criticisms. i must apologise for the absence of loading bars, start buttons and the poor ending. really i am sorry about that, but it couldnt be helped. i do mention it... in the comments.. and about thirty other reviews lol. i appreciate that you have watched the whole movie as well as write this big review really. thanks dude. all i can say about the whole robot chicken thing is yes... it is an adapted concept of that, i have already said that. and i am not ashamed to admit it. but the world is running short on comedy. and unfortuantely i am not a comic genius. lol. i agree that the execution of the poorly constructed jokes is a weakness to the entire foundation of the concept.
but i think that the idea of two pokemon discussing sex.. was low brow. cheeky, and irregular. i think it is an interesting twist on what seth green did. i understand it is difficult to see anything more than swear words and sex jokes in this... but for some that is all you need. it is not clever or witty. because I AM not that kind of person. i am simple. funny is as funny does. this is my humour. and i share it with like minded people.
I am sorry you dont fit into that category. and i am sorry i can not adapt to meet the needs of yours. i will be trying all the time to improve. even to impress the less tactful or sensetive critics. and i will appreciate the reviews then as much as i do now.
thank you for your patience, time and comments. please PM me if you need to discuss anything else.