For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 55 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Crossblock"

Really Nice !!

Really good job on this game. it saves files, it has different and optional songs, and it is an actual puzzle game. I got to 36 and getting there was challenging. very good game.

Time consuming

One of the main reasons I come to NG in the first place, to waste my time while at work. This game sure does that, and it does it well. =]

I'm stuck at 50

Well, I shouldn't say "stuck". More like I looked at it, figured out the first 4 moves, then gave up after a couple tries knowing it would take too much time to solve. It was a fun game though, and I enjoyed going through all the levels. It completely lacks playability, but not all games need that. Nice work.

Pro-Ass!

Its awesome, it really makes you think, i stopped at 43 only cause everywhere i looked i saw little boxes. i love the game though!!!! its quite addictive!

great