For the month of March we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 74 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in April!

Reviews for "Crossblock"

Great Game

Very well thought out. Music was good, and the mind bending puzzles really make you think. I got stuck on 47 and it infuriated me, so I thought I would take a break and get a fresh pair of eyes to tackle it again. The replay factor is non-existent when you finish but it will take a while to finish. Very well done. 8/10

Good puzzle

Simple, but an overall good game

Good Puzzler

It is a good puzzle game and it makes you think. The music is pretty horrid though, and after a few levels it gets very boring. Good game for a quick fix.

Very Fun!

Simple concept, complex solutions. Great work! My brain finally gave up on level 40, but I got there without using any skips!

Quite Addicting...

..BUT it is a bit repetetive