For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 35 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Crossblock"

Fun and original

Pretty awesome game.
Nice graphics and all that.
Easy at first but it gets much challenging.
Nice work.
-Dr.Pain

Thanks :)

WIN

Nice idea + good background and graphic + not another bejeweled or lines or zuma clon = AWSOME.

I'm glad you liked the graphics. Thank you :D

Great !

It was very, VERY interesting ! I played it to the end. Graphic was good, backgrounds were good, musics were right... and the puzzles: Some were hard(about 10-30 minutes) to solve and I think that FAR more to create them, some normal and I don't remeber any really easy(I mean from puzzles 10-50)! It isn't bad, it's good for me. The whole game "stolen me about two hours of my life". But it was funny time !
10/10
5/5

djtrousdale responds:

Thank you, I'm glad you enjoyed! :)

Requires thinking.

At first I thought it was easy, but actually it's pretty hard! I came stck at level 19. You could Improve the graphics a bit.

Thanks alot :)

What a blast!

Well, I'll tell you what: I had a great time playing this game, although there are two things I'd change. First, you might want to include a couple more background options, maybe a couple that have texture but don't animate; I was getting a bit seasick by puzzle 39 (and the blank background was too boring). And second, maybe a hint feature would be helpful, too; some puzzles were rather easy, but a few were so hard I spent literally twenty minutes on each of them.

The music was great, the concept was simple, and the general execution was great. I look forward to a Crossblock 2!