Reviews for "Crossblock"

Outstanding!

Starts nice and easy, and then gets hard as hell at the end! Took me about 30 tries to finish off level 50! Well done. A couple of suggestions that I have, though. Maybe something that could highlight the blocks you're going over as you drag through them? Make them change color or something? Might help with counting blocks; I know that visually, I kinda get lost in a fog looking at all of those squares. :)

"Challenging, yet addicting"

The idea is awesome and addictive: you just HAVE TO complete one level after another, although that isnt to easy ...
10/10

Great

If there were more games like this it would be a better world, but boring coz no variety anyway it gets harder as it goes so thats good and theres lots of ways to finish a level (atleast 2) so it helps if youre creative i myself couldnt get past lv 24 but its a great game anyway 8/10

fun and quite addicting

i made it to lvl 50 no passes then my head started to hurt from thing so much maby ill play this again later

Very Addictive! Had to finish it...

Very well made game. Just some of the music was annoying while playing a game like this. I stuck with either the first or second one the whole way through, can't remember. Only one of them had me stumped and I DID skip it but I did solve puzzle 50. Overall, great game!