Reviews for "Crossblock"

Wicked

love the game, kl music, graphics is wicked, looks like ppl had trouble on level 30 ?? not to bag, was a bit hard but i got it, i gave up on 41 .. wicked gmae though, make version 2 but this time with like coloured blocks, eg:
red blocks can mean no entry
green blocks may mean like can be cut through at any angle
and like let the blocks be able to be cut at differnt angles too.. otherwise eat shit (Y) and be merry...

(L)

think game, simple but difficult, i love it

great.

i really likes how refreshing and original this was. got stuck at level 39 though. maybe you could include hints in a sequel :)

Nice!

Definitely a good game. Several of the levels made me think but i found most answers without too much difficulty. Music was also nice as it didnt make me want to shut it off after a few moments.

cant beat level 50 :(

man i really like this game :D
maybe you should put a walkthrough in it for guys (like me) who cant beat all levels.