Reviews for "***The Pixelmas Shorts***"

OMG lol

Yea one of the best pixel animations out there. You guys should get together again for another collab for another holiday. My favorite was k1rby though with his "ARTIC NINJA DELIVERYMEN". Dude I was laughing so hard XD

Great

Wow, this is a great collab. It's (nearly) perfect from the very beginning to the very last scene!

All artists have done an amazing job with their parts. There's really no part that stands out as being far worse than the others and there's also no "best part" in my opinion. All parts are equally great! :)

I especially liked when the artists chose some nice 8-bit music for their parts, because it fits the pixelated theme so well.

{ Review Request Club }

Some really good parts

I thought the best one out of all of them was Edpr's part. Really felt retro and made good use of the pixel tool. I felt like I was playing and old school game or something. Anyways, I thought there were some bad parts and some good parts, just like any collab, but most of the time it had its good parts (nathaniel's, born to byte, etc). Overall, it was a nice collection of shorts. Also, I had alot of fun painting a sprite while I was waiting for it to load. Good work everybody!

Loved it

Loved it. Had good humor and fun to watch.

Great holiday treat!

Seeing as how the entire thing was made of pixels, I was surprised at how great it was done! The styles were very unique, and it was just good to look at! My favorite was k1rby. I have a soft spot for ninjas.