Reviews for "Squigo 6"

ROFL 10/10

lol... stupid dogs though it was a real cat and killed the guy, those dogs were soo stupid the cat was fake... and those doggys though it was real hahahahaha stupid dogs

I liked it

It was quite good and the graphics are excellent.. keep up the good work.

loved it

Best 1 so far.
Props to U

Doggy bashing

I like the chainsaw sound when they rip him to shreds. And the bite mark in his body just completes the picture for me, plus the dog putting his head in a hole just rocks. I like the way you've managed to improve Squigo along the way, but not so much we can tell easily. And each episde has become more and more unpredictable, to the point where I had no idea how he was going to die.

the string pwnz!

hmm.... i think yay sguigo im happy the dogs killed him instead of the string =D
=