For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 211 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Squigo 6"

Okay, that is SERIOUSLY one of the most unexpected deaths I've ever seen! I thought it would be a death where the string would strangle him. If nothing else, it would cut him up. I mean, we're operating on "Happy Tree Friends" logic here! The animation is as good as ever. The sounds with the facial expressions are great too.

I didn't know dogs could be that vicious. Well, it makes as much sense as other funny deaths. The icing on the cake was his head being buried. Not much, but quite good. That's what this series is.

Lol

10/10 for the whole series, Really funny

nah

the others were better

string will kill you

string the number one killer in the world

Poor Squigo.

That was just bluntly funny right there with all those vicious dogs ripping poor Squigo to shreds then ironicly enough a smaller dog just picks up his head and buries it,i got a great laugh from this episode as i did this little creative series of yours.