Reviews for "Murder Gangster Rakoon"

Haha!

That Was Freakin Amazing, I haven't Played a Game Like that In Forever!

YoinK responds:

thanks, glad you enjoyed it DJ-Dax.

Fun, but room for improvement

(I read your post on the BBS and thought I would check your game out for myself.)

Firstly I just want to say that the game is fun to play, but there are some areas it could be improved.

Since the Rakoon is hard as hell, maybe there could be a health pickup you could shoot somewhere half way through? I know adding too many would have made it way too easy and half the fun is the difficulty, but maybe you could display it for like five seconds or something equally as difficult to obtain?

The graphic's weren't terrific, but in no way the worst I've ever seen, I would love to see a bit more animation maybe in the background or the Rakoon if you ever redo it or if you do another first person shooter. (Don't get me wrong, I love the old school feel of it, but maybe you could throw in a suprise taco hit from something in the background that would hit people who aren't paying enough attention, or something such as this.)

I would have really liked more levels, though thats a wish, not a criticism. :)

I gave it 7/10 because I have seen better assassin style games out there, but you can tell how much work went into the coding and also as I said before, it's pretty fun to play too.

YoinK responds:

more levels would have been pointless if nobody is patient enough to learn to get past the current levels. :P

Haha awesome

Great animutation work. lol, 0 bombs. 10/10 for sure

thanks shortmonkey

OH MY GOD!!!

THIS IS HILARIUS!!! HE SLAPPED THE SHIT OUT MY ASS HAHA!!!! BRUH THIS IS FUNNY AS HELL DUDE. U GOTTA DO ONE BOUT ME! HAHA HOLLA@CHABOI

YoinK responds:

holy shit! it's the butcher! You could definitely become a pro rapper. Glad you liked the game.

Hmm

It was well done, the graphics, and old skoo feel with gradients and images imported, it was all nice in general, But the enemy's hp was too high for someone like me who wants to shoot him and see his head explode on bullet #1. You made a good pizza, but burnt the crust a bit.

I read your post about this game so checked it out

YoinK responds:

I see, i'll keep that in mind for the next first person shooter then.