Reviews for "Murder Gangster Rakoon"

Hey

good game, by the way, were did you get that cool Newgrounds intro?

thanks, I got it from Tom Fulp

Too damn hard.

It's just a simple shooting game. Shoot the lone opponent (who sounds really annoying) a ridiculous amount of times. You must also shoot each of his attacks before they hit you.

The health difference between you is astounding. You have to hit him so many times, whereas he can kill you in just a few hits. On top of it, the fight has phases. Each time you deplete his enormous life bar, it just fills back up. But you aren't so lucky.

I only got to the second phase, and even that was an extreme barrage. I couldn't block the "zero bomb" at all.

Overall, it's just way too hard.

YoinK responds:

I had to make it like this, otherwise it would be "too easy". If you keep playing, i'm sure you'll know how to beat it. You have to shoot the zero bombs. The health difference is essential because I don't like people saying "it was too easy".

Twas good

This was good i guess
next time make it more graphical
ok peace it was fun too by the way

YoinK responds:

graphics are fine. It's a style to give it that old skool assassin feel.

Hahahah

Great game. Reminds me of some of the old assassin stuff on NG. But its way better. I was sooooo close to killing him on his big form. Then I died. I'm gonna have another go at it. Its addicting. Keep it up!

YoinK responds:

thanks, I was going for the old assassin feel.