Reviews for "Murder Gangster Rakoon"

really

really hard to win

YoinK responds:

It's easy if you stay focused.

I didn't like it.

I didn't like it because I didn't know who I was shooting at.

Aside from that I hope you expand upon it. Make it like those FPS games with gun enhancements. You could start out shooting Rakoons mobsters before you get to him. Good start right here!

YoinK responds:

you're shooting at gangster rakoon. Weapon upgrades would involve a hell of a lot more coding... i've done a ton of coding from this already. :P

If you want to play a game that has weapon upgrades... go play Violent Shooting Spree. :P that game took me more than four months and it didn't seem to be much of a success.

Its cool

It reminds me of the old newgrounds celebrity assassination games. Keep up the good work

YoinK responds:

thanks, that's exactly what I was going for.

hmm

a good game. it did resemble the last pece of cake game but all in all, good game

YoinK responds:

hmm.. the last piece of cake seems like a completely different game to me. But whatever floats your boat. I worked my ass off on this game...

was a good game

WOOOOOP i beat it first time....but one more hit and i would of died
was a good game, was easy once u learnt how to stop all his attacks ( that zero bomb was annoying)

if u make another one..maybe make it longer by adding levels and add stuff like power up and first aid kits you can shoot
add this stuff and i might give u a 9 or if its really good a 10

but yea if u make another one ill deffo play it

YoinK responds:

I could have easily placed health pick-ups.. but then the game would have been way too easy.

I don't get why people can't get past the zero bomb... I get by it no problem.