Reviews for "Geno x Dedede"

the pain...

dude. your movie was cool, but dear god man! the shaking!! i feel quite queasy now. i understand it helps to convey the action, but try to take the camera easy from now on please

wizzzi responds:

tanks but i make the camera shaking to make more effects of hits

Its all good...

But there was tooooooooooo much Screen-Shaking. Sometimes I couldn't follow what they were doing.

wizzzi responds:

tanks!the shaking is for the hits :D

what??!

i was enjoying that until the conclusion ..
what a shit ending >.<

wizzzi responds:

well i make that ending for not winner's and no discotion of
"Hey Geno is the better"
"No DEDEDE is"

It was pretty alright. Although..

All the camera movement made me dizzy :S

wizzzi responds:

yeah dizzy people's haha tnx!

Average, but a promising artist

An animation that delivers exactly what it promises, but can't live up to the excellence of the Super Mario Bros Z series.
The action is not very 'logical'. For instance: what gun does Geno have?I can't remember it from the Mario RPG game. Another flaw is the difficulty in following the characters movement. Being fastpaced doesn't have to be negative, but the action could and should have been smoother.
Considering that the creator is only 14, however, I would like to remark that for such a young person, the movie is quite good and the development of the artist might be quite interesting to follow.

wizzzi responds:

the gun is on the sprites on i dowload