For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 201 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Geno x Dedede"

3 things...

I did notice 3 things...
1: Geno looked like a modified Link (if it is that way, nice)
2: Geno isn't able to take and materilize things out of thin air like super sonic in Sonic's Quest For Power
3: Nice movie, how du you make the sprites unclare when they are sent to h**l??

Respond the things!
1:Oh i don't know
2:Again i don't know
3:Hahaha secret >:3

Muito legal

Hehehehe... pancadaria frenética, animação suave e muita insanidade inpirada em DBZ.... deu pra perceber que os personas tem possuem poucos sprites.... então a criatividade fica um pouco contida.

Só não gostei muito da câmera que treme demais.

wizzzi responds:

inspirada em DBZ msmo xD,a camera treme mt pra fala que foi uma porrada mt forte!vlw ae pelo review xD

O.O

Our dear, beautiful animation with sprites. This excellent, but to some details that are picky, I do not know about what, but it is just that. ^ ^

hehe vlw fox

geno is badass

a. how'd you come up w/ geno vs. dedede?
b. why the hell does geno have a SWORD?

wizzzi responds:

a.my imagination is a powerefull weapon
b.because its an edit of link,and i liked more than super mario RPG
c.easy as 123

Honest question

This is really good honestly. Although I have to ask. at some points the Geno sprite reminded me of some Link ones I've seen. is that what you do to give Geno the look he had? oh and what makes you think that King Dedede would stand a chance? Geno is the $h!t 8/10