Reviews for "Geno x Dedede"

Alvin Earthworm wannabe

But a good movie

thanks!

not great

The animation was good but not great. It would have been a lot cooler if the animation had been done by original animation not sprite animation, however the fight itself was interesting. Overall the story lacked any depth.

wizzzi responds:

well for me sprites animations it's more easy to make and i
adapting better for sprites!

whaaaaat?!?!?!??!?!

it was good but geno lost >:O

messy

the animation was very messy, unorganized, with no sense of a storyline whatsoever
the sprites isnt the only thing that a good flash movie needs, but they were good i think

wizzzi responds:

it's only a fight animation -.-''

Where's Geno?

The action is kinda random, even though I know Super Mario RPG, Kirby and SSBB.
This isn't Geno. He looks like some an anime gnome, his look from SMRPG is gone, almost none of his trademark moves are there, and towards the end Dedede and Geno switch weapons. This is too inconsistent to be enjoyable. Stick to the character personalities and known powers, and expand upon them, don't add new ones is my advice. I take it this is more practice than anything serious.