Reviews for "Geno x Dedede"

pretty good

it was good but the camera was shaking a little too much and half the time i couldnt tell what was going on. other than that it was pretty good. love the dragonforce!!

wizzzi responds:

dragin force rock man :D and tnx for your review ^^

Good Start

You made a good use of the flash effects and it looks like it's starting to work. The ending was okay, it wasn't so dramatic, perhaps have the classic "pick your ending" choice at the end instead of a draw. Although there's no plot or story necessary for a good sprite animation fight, having something that draws people into the characters can add to the flash movie.
Keep up the good work!

wizzzi responds:

yeah i thinking to put "pick your ending" but for me the best is the classic too draw xD

tanks,and thanks for review

hard to keep track

apart from the "keep track" bit. that was one of the best fight i'v seen

well thank you!

geno is badass

a. how'd you come up w/ geno vs. dedede?
b. why the hell does geno have a SWORD?

wizzzi responds:

a.my imagination is a powerefull weapon
b.because its an edit of link,and i liked more than super mario RPG
c.easy as 123

Honest question

This is really good honestly. Although I have to ask. at some points the Geno sprite reminded me of some Link ones I've seen. is that what you do to give Geno the look he had? oh and what makes you think that King Dedede would stand a chance? Geno is the $h!t 8/10