Reviews for "Geno x Dedede"

CARALHO!

cara ta animal mt foda parabenss show!!!!!

vlw :D

3 things...

I did notice 3 things...
1: Geno looked like a modified Link (if it is that way, nice)
2: Geno isn't able to take and materilize things out of thin air like super sonic in Sonic's Quest For Power
3: Nice movie, how du you make the sprites unclare when they are sent to h**l??

Respond the things!
1:Oh i don't know
2:Again i don't know
3:Hahaha secret >:3

Well, I have to say...

Great taste in character choices...Dedede and Geno happen to be my 2 favorite Nintendo characters...

Though, I personally think you should have given Dedede like...his mechanized hammer or even Mecha/ Robo (forgot which) Dedede (The giant mechanical Dedede used in Kirby Wii and Kirby Avalanche (I think) as a cool power.

I did have some issues with the animation and the such, but such a fantasy battle (Which I WISH we could reenact in Brawl...) is just unbeatable.

wizzzi responds:

well i think to give to him the mechanized hammer to dedede but alteraly all story in the story!!

Muito legal

Hehehehe... pancadaria frenética, animação suave e muita insanidade inpirada em DBZ.... deu pra perceber que os personas tem possuem poucos sprites.... então a criatividade fica um pouco contida.

Só não gostei muito da câmera que treme demais.

wizzzi responds:

inspirada em DBZ msmo xD,a camera treme mt pra fala que foi uma porrada mt forte!vlw ae pelo review xD

O.O

Our dear, beautiful animation with sprites. This excellent, but to some details that are picky, I do not know about what, but it is just that. ^ ^

hehe vlw fox