Reviews for "Geno x Dedede"

nice

good sprite fight but a little too heavy on the shake effects

oh tnx xD

nice flash

this is one of the best sprite flashes ive seen lately, also i like how you kept changing the settings of where the characters went instead of having them stay in one place like most sprite flashes.

really?oh tanks man!

Cool fight.

I liked the flash and the fight but i wasn't much of a fan of the moving screen while fighting thing which gave me a huge headache and got me dizzy but other then that i thought the fight was cool and some good music to go with it.

haha tanks XD

your good

heh.. araskin would like this movie:D he love geno xD
well 10/10 5/5 love this movie:D great music and great graphics:D

remembering me of alvin earthworms flash^^ keep it up:D

wizzzi responds:

hehe remember alvin??:O man tanks hahah

Fucking EPIC!

Great choice of music, really good blur effects, all animations and sounds are synched, and it's pretty cool to see a fight this epic between Dedede and Geno. Overall, this is the PERFECT sprite movie. Hope to see more.

tanks man!:D