Reviews for "Psy-Kaliber 2097"

Nice, you got some talent...

This is a very good song, and I feel it epic to listen to... The only reason I gave it a 9 is that it's not what I was looking for, but I still like it. If you added a bit more parts like 1:42 and 2:07, it would be perfect. But anyhow, keep up the great work. I'll make a mental note to listen to some of your songs in the future. Oh, by the way, how do I download songs?

NemesisTheory responds:

a big fan of the breakdowns huh? :D i can definitely understand why you'd want more of it, I will keep this in mind for future songs! i'm happy to hear you still liked it <3

You can download songs by hitting the disk icon in the licensing terms box thingy!

No offense

but the first 25 seconds are the reason i listen to this song Still blastin is obviously still the best next song you make put more techno into it but your still my favorite newgrounds audio artist

I'ts....

very awsome! :D
nice song :3

awesome

kinda has a Terminator like sound to parts of it and i can also hear the MK aswell very nice song here and loved the use of it in Micmadness flash :)

awesome

and it does ring some bells to me since i've played X-Kaliber 2097 not very good game xD but addicting just like its music
awesome remix dude