Reviews for "Psy-Kaliber 2097"

I love you?

wait that's a bit blunt
....you're a goddess?.....still a bit forward
you're awesome? there we go!
yeah, this is an AMAZING song, I can't even tell you how much this song rocks
you have succeeded in making me love your work more
and believe me, I didn't think that was possible...
Cheers
~~Tyler~~

Very well done

The style isn't so much to my taste, but I still like it a lot. I've been a big fan of yours since I found Edge of Faith, which is one of my all time favorite songs.

BLOODY HELLIBER 2097!!!

Holy crap!!! What do you use to make music liek this??? Fuck I can't even type right, you have blown my mind so much that I think there's a part of my fckin' brain missing O.ö

Seriously this is bar nothing the best thing I have ever listened to on this site... EVAAARRRRRR!! No kidding and trust me its pretty fckn hard to get my attention the way you did.

I've never been a fan boy but I could start right now if you keep making this ridiculously amazing tracks!!!

HOLYFCKNGSHT!!!! That final part from 4:11 to the end waz soooo fucking mind blowing!?!#!%!=!#!$!?!¿!

Make sure you message me when you release your next tune!

I hope you keep using this mentioned techniques.

I want to listen more from you.
I want to learn from you.
I want know everything about you (I know that sounds creepy BUT I DONT GIVE A FUCK!)

From now on you are God and I am your most devote follower.

Man I'm so fcking dirty now, I'm gonna take a shower and come back for MOAR!!

=ND=

As usual a wonderful subbmission

Another great and unique song. Everything you do is great on its own ground. And you always keep it different. I love it. You are one talented music composer!

Excellent

I haven't played MK yet, but this song is awesome, this makes me want to play it, but I don't have any recreation devices except my computer and NDS.
P.S.: I hope you can create a "daft-punk-esque" song like what you did to "Backyard Boom"
P.P.S.: Your Edge of Faith was f***ing awesome, if I made an anime or video, I'm going to make it the Opening Thema.