Reviews for "Psy-Kaliber 2097"

What a great song

This is indeed a great song to listen to for remembering the old game of course of the style of mortal combat and the greatest test of remembering these games!

Phew...

I found myself holding my breath.
Thumbs up for that!
You really are one of the best.

-Aaroca-

nice

This peice was awsome and I liked the little referense to Reptiles Theme you put in there

Nice variations!

I like the mix of different styles, keeping the same feel through the whole song! Your songs are getting better everytime! I really can't wait to do a collab with you in the future! Nice GOA/Psy'ish @ 4:10 XD!

Very awesome work as usual!
- ParagonX9

NemesisTheory responds:

Haha thank you Paragon! I think that collab will come out with a really cool song! :D

I can always count on you to pick out the exact style switches I've done XD you're just too good, haha.

Thanks for the review! <333

Yup...

I definitely see this being linked to Mortal Kombat. Too bad this song wasn't actually used in it though. It would have made great battle music, But I vaguely remember a song that that sounds very similar... don't remember what it was.

NemesisTheory responds:

Haha, it's definitely the style and key it's played in that sounds so similar to MK. Granted I put a small reference to the MK soundtrack in the song and shouldnt be hard to find. ;o

Thanks for the review! <3