Reviews for "Psy-Kaliber 2097"

Quite awesome.

There are very few songs that I'm willing to give 10s to in reviews; usually, there's some sort of weak portion or poorly chosen sound that prevents me from doing that. (For example, even Waterflame's "-Village up north-", another of my favorite songs on this site, got a 9.) This song has no such handicap (which is especially impressive for a song that's 5:37). The syncopated portion from 2:07 to 2:31 was especially cool, due in part to the leading sound you used at 2:19. The way the song tends to alternate between heavy sawlike tunes such as at 3:11 and light, high-pitched leading melodies against the heavy background such as those occurring at 1:14 was excellent. You used a perfectly varied palette of sounds, and I literally cannot think of any significant criticism, which is a rarity.

NemesisTheory responds:

Wow, I'm really happy you feel that way!

I'm always a big advocate (did I use that word right? :P) of change ups myself, so it's very nice to hear that some of the parts where that happened are appreciated. <3

Thanks again for the really kind words! <3

Sorry, never played the game..

.. But that doesn't make this any less AWESOMEcake :3 Love it and badass part from 2.05! Not that I didn't love it before that, but that part made me smile!(I love it when that happens) I'll get this one stuck on my brain in no-time :] Thanks for another osum audio submission, NT :D

NemesisTheory responds:

no worries haha, not many i know played the game aside from myself lol. I'm happy you liked that part! It was a big risk and I'd never done anything like that before, but i'm glad it turned out the way it did. ;)

You're totally welcome, SilentMerch! Thanks for the review. <3

It is true that I haven't heard of this game...

But this... this music is extremely good, as expected from you. I don't have a lot of things to say about it though, except for how good it is.

And Mortal Kombat movies... now I see why some tunes sounds familiar.

NemesisTheory responds:

Thanks! I'm really happy to hear that you liked it, even if you don't know the source. :D

And yes, haha, if you check out some of their songs on YouTube you can really hear it's in their style. xD

Never played the game, but watched it on Youtube

You are the first artist to make a song better than the original. That's hard to do. I can just wonder what would happen if you took Nobuo Umetsu's music and went a level beyond him, that will be mind blowing, and probably your hardest task, so it's up to you. Either way you make great music and I have been a long time fan of yours and Paragon X9

NemesisTheory responds:

Haha thank you! And I could never out-do Nobuo's music, he's a master at everything he does XD. My hardest task indeed.. XD

Thank you very much for the support, and the review! <3

Great!

You never make bad songs, and this is no different. :D

Aww thank you haha! That's very nice of you to say. <3