Reviews for "Psy-Kaliber 2097"

I am so glad I went portal hopping.

First off.... Just wow to the whole piece it is amazing how bad ass you mixed things up. I forgot X-Kaliber 2079 even existed though lol, but I did always get thrashed in the first 2-3 levels so that could be why. Well thank you for blessing my ears with this metal fest.

Haha, thanks!

And yes, that game was definitely hard! It was real fun beating it though. The fight against Raptor (his bro, I think it was) was really fun.

Perfection

Greetings, just wanted to commend how well done and fantastic this song is. You really captured the intensity and the "energy" in this. Moreover, it is very well-balanced with short periods of calm and a lot of insane build-up. Not one second was I bored of the song's beats, which speaks of how well-balanced this song is. Keeps you on your toes on what's coming next, and leaves you spellbound and breathless, especially at the end.

I can't say much as I'm not really a fan, but I think this has to be one of your best songs or the best....yet. Keep it up! :D

NemesisTheory responds:

First, thank you for taking the time to comment! It always means a lot. I'm also happy to hear that you didn't find the song boring! That's exactly the idea, to make it nonstop action with a lot of highs and lows.

Thanks a lot for the kind words. <3

ANWESOME!!

Best thing ever

thank you! <3

Ah..

Been listening to your stuff a long time.

This is definitely one of my favorites, i enjoyed how this one came out, one of my favorites c:

-feels dirty-

Thank for your ongoing support! I love you longtime fans <33

I'm happy to hear you enjoyed it!
Go take a mental shower lol!

wows!

Holy shit =D this owns! i dont find anything i dont like about it, a kickass actionfilled tune you got here. keep up the awesome work :D

NemesisTheory responds:

Thank you!! Not even one thing? that's amazing lol!

I'm happy to hear you enjoyed it!
and right back at you! MAKE MOAR MUSIC!! :D