Reviews for "Spot the Difference!"

simple, yet addicting.

i liked the whole idea of this game. this will really blow my mind off. haha. i am slowly getting addicted to this game. :D

at first, i thought this was jsut a simple spot the difference game like what we see on magazines and newspapers, but then when i tried it, ooooh. yes, it was still like what we see on newspaper and magazines, but with a little twist. it has a time limit and it's moving, so the pressure is really really.. pressuring. haha. oh well, you know the rest. just play it. haha.

good

i liked it very much but we need more ammo

Its a good game

not bad i really liked it but the beach party and the ocean thing is hard =`[

good job

nice game. couldnt beat the last one.. could you hook us up with some more ammo for guessing pls ty

AWSOME!!!

It was the greatest "spot the difference" game ever!!!
Hoping for a sequel