Reviews for "Spot the Difference!"

teh funness!

Although a simple concept, this game is so much fun to play. Just the right level of difficulty, I liked the one shot levels, they added just the right amount of frustration...If that makes any sense. The music fits in perfectly and the whole game is probably the best example of how to utilize music in games. After a few weeks I've finally completed it and the end was a great touch.

One question though, I know the song on the beach level is "Celebrate the Summer" by Lacuna, but which mix is it? Their are hundreds of them and I can find this exact one!

Actually...

i thought it was actually quite good. loved the music, found l3 slightly harder, but what really stood out for me was the fact that i thought it would be really boring but when i played it it was really good!
To make it even better try maybe simplifying the game slightly, or at least l3 beach party anyway! welldone and well in!

it was...

fun, a nice twist on an old game. Though not my style of game.

=) have fun all ya!

difficult

i liked it a lot but it took me ages to get through level 2 with the middle puzzle...

Awesome !!

The game is really good but its hard . But anyway good work , keep it up !