Reviews for "Spot the Difference!"

decent

very nice, i really liked the music, can u tell me where u can get the celebrate the summer song?

cool cool

i find that bit on the world part very hard i need to spare my lifes a lot i only had 2 lives on the world part

Great

I had so much fun playing this. The rasta shop level was kind of hard. I had one life left and I couldn't find anything, so I just clicked randomly and I guess there was a difference on that green box that I clicked. It was hilarious.
Then I died on the world level.. haha.

5'd

this was good!

You should add more levels, probaly one omre difficulty, and make things slightly less obvious. apart from that: Good job!

tooo eeeeaaaaasssssyyyy

this game was a lil easy
next one should make more levels and diffuculties

all in all good game and fun
P.S. my lil bros hav a fun time playing