Reviews for "Spot the Difference!"

It was pretty fun and challenging despite the cartoony layout, but despite that, I still think most of the difficulty only came at catching things at the last second before they went off screen. You only have a limited amount of time to examine your surroundings, after-all. If you start at the wrong side, you're screwed, especially since 2 or 3 can pile into the same area at once.

Nice music, though.

I love the whole cartoon-y feel of this game. Imagine my surprise, however, when things started MOVING and I had to catch the items as they flashed past! Whatta stinkin' trick to pull on a poor, unsuspecting STD game player. Especially one as obsessive as I can be.

Now, I love the game because, in spite of how many times I've played it, I can still lose it if I'm not on my toes. Golly, I love a challenge....

Spagdonald's, I think, is my favorite -- who would have thought of transforming the Grimace into an unidentifiable brown pile -- well, I guess it *is* identifiable, isn't it?

Anyway, please make more games like this. Please?

Wow, when I first came across this, it seemed like a standard Spot The Difference game. I mean, that's what it says in the name! I really appreciate how you made it different. It was so cool to see all these things moving around. I was wondering why you had instructions listed. The standard instructions are already listed there!

I had no idea it would move around like that. I had even less idea I had no control over the movement. It was unique for a game like this. While the graphics aren't great, they're not bad either. There should be a category for these kinds of games here.

nice AND fun

one of my favourites to play while im waiting
the only thing i dont like is fall instead of Autumn
personal preference tho.....
Godlimations is the best & will always be !

HAhahahah

I have enjoyed to play this so much, very addictive game!
When I have done the last stage of level 3, I think by my self: Ohh, finally done!, but when I saw the whole planet appearing... FUUUU!
ahhahah, a well done game!