Reviews for "Spot the Difference!"

original twist...

...on a usually boring game, but you made it fun. I just played the other spot the difference game too, so that was weird.

An uncanny amount of fun.

A great game! I wouldn't have expected a spot the difference game to be as intense, really. You score extra points for the use of "Chase the Devil" in the Shop level.
I'm not sure I could even point out any places to improve, really, it was that well done. Good job!

Godlimations responds:

hey thanks for your support! I aim for perfection =D

nice 1

wow great job i think this would have made front page if it wornt for the other game that just came out... this game rules though!!!

OMG I WUV THESE KINDA GAMES!!! ^_^

Awsome!! great job!!! ^_^

yay!

I beat the game! I feel so smart! So addicting and fun! Thanks for making it. Great job!