Reviews for "operation: pedopriest"

I understand the point of this game is to make fun

but this game really wasn't fun at all. What's the point of a game if not to have fun ? Sure it has a good point but it's boring as hell! Good idea, good story,, bad execution

Lack of option for player to choose sides

I understand why you wanted to expose the church by having us play as "pedopriest". But please, you should have let gamers choose which faction to play in the controversy. This allows a different perspective on the issue because imagine going around and bashing the "pedopriest" instead.

Great Game

Well I found great the way the game is played!!
I definately need games like these.

very true

this is one of the most horrific games but it's so true I like it on how u expose the catholioc church for how it really is and makes me glad i never go church.

Well...

The theme of the game is absolutely horrible yet the game itself is very good and challenging. Hope that absurd will end some day.